– No puppies under the age of 8 weeks
– Do not feed your pet on the day of travelling
– Animal/s must be in good health
We fly with Virgin and Qantas. (NB: In the instance where both carriers fly to the same destination, you will be offered the cheapest flight of the two.)
– For more information on Virgin’s domestic transit requirements, please click here.
– Fore more information on Qantas’ domestic transport requirements, please click here.
– Qantas: Household Pet Air Travel Guide (PDF)
For a competitive quote, please click on “Request Quote” and send through your information to us so that we can help you fly your pet at a competitive rate.
Due to the fact that Tasmania is the only Australian state to be provisionally free of hydatid disease, all dogs entering Tasmania, must be treated for hydatid tapeworm.
Any dog that arrives in Tasmania without evidence of having been treated will be issued tablets on arrival and the owner will risk an on-the-spot fine of $260.
For more detailed information, please click on the PDF link below.